Recruiting Robotics Professionals Will Become Increasingly Common
As the combination of AI and Machine Learning are making automation more widespread and even more reliable, current automation trends are starting to move rapidly towards the use of Robotics.
As this trajectory of current automation trends is starting to gain serious momentum on factory floors, the need for highly skilled individuals is also in high demand.
Bull Staffing Co’s automation engineering Sales and Recruiting team understands the nuances searching for competent engineers with robotics programming and prototype development expertise throughout the US.
Our Recruiters are able to quickly identify, recruit, and deliver key Robotics and Automation candidates who have the technical expertise needed for your company to compete and thrive in this growing and ever-changing industry.
- Space Systems & Exploration
- Missile Defense Systems
- Command and Control Modules
- Manufacturing Automation Upgrades
- Fabrication & Prototype Development
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- AI and Robotics Automation Systems
- EO/IR Sensors and Engineering
- Machine Learning integration
- Microelectronics, Sensors, and Hardware
- PLC Systems Development and Maintenance
- MRP and ERP systems
- Systems and Sensor Upgrades
Common Job Titles
- Engineering Management
- Plant Engineering
- Program Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Quality Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Automation Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Robotics Technicians
- Contracts Administration Managers
- Robotics Applications Engineers
- Material Handling Supervisors