Bull Staffing Co.’s Specialization Is Defense Intelligence And Full-Scope Polygraph Recruiting Of Candidates Nobody Else Can Find
The Defense and Intelligence industry is an intense and increasingly competitive field, with ever-changing product and process complexities, shorter deadlines and smaller budgets.
Ensure that your organization is equipped to handle these changes with highly trained and knowledgeable individuals who are prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, and efficiently implement these processes.
Bull Staffing Co has been focused on providing top tier Defense Intelligence and Aerospace staffing solutions since our inception.
Our extensive candidate pool, database, industry contacts, and the ability to generate highly skilled candidates with those hard to find skill sets separate us from the competition.
At Bull Staffing Co, we search for and place candidates with unparalleled expertise in Defense and Intelligence and Aerospace in a wide array of cutting edge disciplines.
As it is common practice within the Defense Intelligence and Aerospace marketplace, many of these kinds of searches require clearances. This could include an active Secret, or a Top Secret, or a TS/SCI or a TS/SCI with CI Polygraph or Lifestyle Polygraph.
As a normal practice, we supply clients with the Formal Name, DOB, POB, SSN, and Adjudication date.
- Space Systems & Exploration
- Systems Integration
- Missile Defense Systems
- Satellite Operations & Command
- Command and Control Modules
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Platforms
- Intelligence Analysis
- Radar & Air Defense Systems
- Logistical Support
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Secure Unified Communications
- C.R.A.M. Systems
- Combat and Fire Control Systems
- Port Harbor and Perimeter Defense
- EO/IR Sensors and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineers
- Project and Program Managers
- System Integrators
- Stress and Structural Engineers
- Secure Network Engineers
- Cleared Software Programmers
- Intelligence Analysts
- Microelectronics & Hardware Engineers
- Enterprise Application Integration
- EO/IR Sensors Engineers
- Application Developers
- RF and Microwave Engineers
- Bench Level Testing Engineers
- Contracts Management Professionals
- Aerospace & Aerostructure Engineers
- Hot Zone and Armed Security Personnel